Pages

Sunday 7 March 2010

The Intimidating Person Clean-Up Process

You can use the following list of releasing questions whenever you feel stressful about an intimidating person:

  • Could I let go of holding onto, and agreeing with, _________’s judgements?
  • Could I let go of resisting _________’s judgements?
  • Could I let go of wanting to disapprove of _________?
  • Could I let go of wanting _________’s approval?
  • Could I let go of wanting _________ to be different?
  • Could I let go of dreading _________?
  • Could I let go of wanting to figure out what to say to _________?
  • Could I let go of wanting to be separate from _________?
  • Could I let go of wanting oneness with _________?

I find this works wonders for me when I think about, or have been in contact with, someone who is annoying and controlling. You could call these questions an alternative to the clean-up process in the Sedona Method and Release Technique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment