Pages

Sunday 24 January 2010

A Zero-Tolerance Policy to Releasing

This week, I also stepped-up my releasing another gear: I took a zero-tolerance policy to my wants! Every stressful thought that arose from my subconscious mind, I would question, as follows, "What does it want?" Then, allow the answer to arise effortlessly into consciousness. Then, ask the releasing question to release it. I also find it useful to articulate and describe vague feelings, for example, "I'm worrying about missing the deadline on this piece of work - what does it want?" The answer to this particular question for me is usually approval and security.

I can tell you, using this method I was literally able to release constantly, as per the six steps - I mean constantly! I felt there was no need to revert to using advantages/disadvantages or any of the written releasing exercises (I’ll write about these later on) in order to access repressed wants as I could simply work with what was present "in the moment". All you need is the stress of everyday life and an anxious mind!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i just want to comment that it seems that Lester Levenson was not into Christianity at all but more into the sort of mindset we see in Echart Tolle and other gurus. I find it interesting how you are squaring Releasing with, say, the fruits of the Spirit

Post a Comment