Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

CAP People – Part 2

Apathy vs. Peace

There is a huge difference between apathy and peace. Apathy has very little energy to it and it's incapable of doing even the simplest of things. Peace, on the other hand, although it maintains a state of rest, is actually very capable of achieving some great things; peace has a lot of energy and resources behind it.

High AGFLAP people often defend their wants and negative emotions because they seek to avoid an apathetic state. What these people fail to recognize is that just because a person is in a state of rest and they have peace of mind it does not necessarily mean that they are in a state of apathy: they could actually be in a state of peace.

CAP People are Attractive

I have found that the most attractive and affable people are those who are relatively free of the four wants, and therefore, spend most of their time in a state of CAP. CAP people do not invest a great deal of time trying to prove that they are right. Neither do CAP people seek to continuously gain the approval of others according to their efforts. I have found that I can relax around a CAP person because he is not trying to control me, persuade me, and get me to agree with him or acknowledge him.

CAP and Righteousness

This kind of person’s self-esteem and self-confidence is not strongly attached to his ability or achievements. In some way or another a CAP person knows that he is accepted the way that he is. The Biblical concept of righteousness is often seen as being acceptance to God according to a person's behaviour. But in actual fact, righteousness has much more to do with knowing that you are okay the way that you are. For a Christian, this sense of righteousness comes from knowing that God accepts you the way that you were because you believe in Jesus.

CAP and Trustworthiness

I always feel that I can relax around a CAP person because I don't feel as if I have to argue with him; I don't feel as if I need to win that person's approval or that the person is trying to trick me in any way. I always feel as if I can trust a CAP person, that they are reliable and that they will not cheat on me. It is always best to not try to judge the reliability and trustworthiness of another person according to how they look or behave. The way that you can know that you can trust another person is according to how you feel about them in the moment.

CAP and Humility

CAP people often have their own opinions about things just like anybody else. But they are inclined to listen to the opinions of others and are prepared to forsake their own opinions for those of others if they believe the other person is right. What makes these people distinctive from AGFLAP people is that they are humble and they don't feel the need to try to get other people to agree with them. It is this humble condition which makes CAP people highly influential. I find that I am often more inclined to agree with a CAP person, even when he is actually wrong, than an AGFLAP person who might actually be right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment